Colourful Silicon PU Surafces Layer Coating Water-based Courts Sports Surface Flooring Athletic Running Track
Model No.: SQM (04)
Waterborne polyurethane topcoat
Construction points: accurate mixing and even thin coating construction
Construction ratio: A: B = 15:1
1. Before use, stir the A component evenly, then pour it into a clean mixing tank, while stirring the A component, slowly add the B component curing agent, and add an appropriate amount of 120 mesh quartz sand according to the site conditions. -20%) and the right amount of water (0-20%), the water must be added after the addition of the curing agent is evenly added!
2. Mix the A and B components for about 3~4 minutes, and require 500-600 rpm, until fully stirred. (It is strictly forbidden to use wooden sticks, artificially stir, and the hands are fast, and it is difficult for one minute. More than 300 rpm, the mixer tip should be clean);
3. If a small dose is used, it must be weighed electronically, strictly in proportion to the ratio, otherwise there will be a phenomenon of poor film strength.
4. When rolling, it is recommended to use sponge roller or high quality flat short hair roller. It is necessary to roll longitudinally and horizontally. It must be continuously constructed. It should not be stopped in the middle. It should be used within 30 minutes. Do not place it for a long time, especially high temperature. Weather, the curing reaction is taking place, the time is too long, the paint will gradually solidify and begin to coagulate, resulting in discoloration of the gel reaction. During construction, we must adhere to the principle of “specialized ingredients, multiple allocations, and continuous supply”;
5. It is recommended that the construction temperature of the topcoat be 15-30 °C, the temperature below 10 degrees is not recommended, and construction below 5 degrees is prohibited. Construction is prohibited on rainy days. The topcoat needs to be stored at 10-30 ° C in the dark and must be used up within 6 months after production.
The company's products have high stability and quality assurance. Due to the differences in individual construction environments and materials selected, it is recommended to conduct field tests before construction to ensure reliability. If you have any questions, please call our company or consult your sales consultant and we will be happy to help you.