All Weather Polyurethane Glue Binder Adhesive Courts Sports Surface Flooring Athletic Running Track
Model No.: SPM
Waterborne polyurethane topcoat
Construction points: accurate mixing and even thin coating construction
Construction ratio: A: B = 10:1
1. Stir the A component evenly before use, then pour it into a clean mixing tank;
2. While stirring component A, slowly add component B curing agent.
3. Mix the A and B components thoroughly for about 2~3 minutes until the mixture is fully stirred. (It is strictly forbidden to use wooden sticks, artificially stir, and the hands of the people are faster. It is difficult to exceed 300 rpm in one minute. (The mixer head must be clean);
4. If a small dose is used, it is recommended to use electronic weighing, strictly proportionally
5. After the two components are evenly mixed, use an airless sprayer to spray evenly. After using within 30 minutes, do not leave it for a long time. Especially in high temperature weather, the curing reaction is taking place. If the time is too long, the paint will gradually solidify and begin to set. A gel is produced. During construction, we must adhere to the principle of “specialized ingredients, multiple allocations, and continuous supply”;
7. Construction temperature, the substrate temperature of 5~35°C is at least 3°C higher than the air dew point temperature; if the temperature is lower than 5°C, construction is not recommended.
The company's products have high stability and quality assurance. Due to the differences in individual construction environments and materials selected, it is recommended to conduct field tests before construction to ensure reliability. If you have any questions, please call our company or consult your sales consultant. We will be happy to help you.