All Weather IAAF Certified Spraying Polyurea SPUA-90 AB Courts Sports Surface Flooring Athletic Running Track
Model No.: SFC-12A/B 25kg/barrel
Brand: ON THE WAY
Place of Origin: China
SFC-12 is a two-component reaction solidification synthetic polymer runway spray fabric, SFC-12A component by the combination of polyether polyol, plasticizer, crosslinking agent, filler and other refined from.A polyurethane prepolymer prepared by polymerization of polyether polyol and diisocyanate.
SFC - 12 A (25 kg/barrel)
SFC - 12 B (200 kg/barrel)
The ratio of:
SFC - 12A : SFC - 12B = 1:2
1. Two-component elastic sprayed fabric.
2. It has the advantages of high strength, good tensile property and great elasticity. Suitable for runway surface coating.
3. Environment-friendly spray fabric is non-toxic and pollution-free.
4. Excellent bonding performance.
5. Bright color, good weather resistance.
SFC-12 spray surface instructions and construction points instructions:
1. Stir SFC-12A and SFC-12B evenly in the proportion of 1:2 with the vertical agitator;
2. (1) add 0.5% to 1% of the total amount of SFC-12A and SFC-12B below 5℃. Stir the catalyst thoroughly and evenly. (2) add no catalyst above 5℃;
3. Add EPDM granules of the same weight of SFC-12A and SFC-12B mixed slurry, stir them evenly, and then spray them. (note: surface granules are mainly 0.5-2, with the best strength after curing.)
1. The bottom layer must be clean, smooth and free of impurities and powder.
2. Weigh in strict accordance with construction quality ratio and stir fully for about 3-5 minutes (add B first, then add group A to stir fully, add catalyst, and finally add granules to stir evenly).
3. Ensure sufficient amount of spraying per unit area to prevent exposure of the bottom and poor strength of spraying amount.
4. Conditions of use: 5-30℃, relative humidity below 80%.