Eco-Friendly Spraying Polyurea SPUA-90 AB Courts Sports Surface Flooring Athletic Running Track
Model No.: SPU-90A/B
Brand: ON THE WAY
Place of Origin: China
Spray polyurea elastomer technology
Spray polyurea elastomer technology features:
· It is known as the "revolutionary" professional protection technology of the 21st century! Polyurea is a two-component, spray-painted elastomer coating material.
· Unique high-pressure and high-temperature airless spraying construction technology can ensure project quality; Its efficient construction speed can shorten the construction period to minimize the comprehensive cost of the project.
· It is not sensitive to water and moisture. The temperature and humidity of the construction environment do not affect the reaction and dry coagulation of polyurea. It can be used under high and low temperature conditions with excellent physical properties, chemical corrosion resistance and long service life.
· Good temperature stability, suitable for long-term use at -45℃-150 ℃.
· Hydrophobic, automatic catalysis, 100% solid content, free of heavy metals and volatiles,
suitable for most of the substrate surfaces (such as: metal, wood, concrete, foam insulation board, etc.), according to the construction requirements, can reduce the surface preprocessing requirements, and has a good adhesive force.
· Field spraying to form a seamless film, dry in one minute, achieving walking strength or be moved in 30 minutes.
· It is applicable to the spraying molding of the base surface of any geometric shape, without drop phenomenon, and reaches the thickness requirement at one time, effectively solving the disadvantages of multi-layer construction existing in traditional construction technology.
Spray polyurea elastomer properties:
· Mechanical properties: SPUA material has excellent comprehensive mechanical properties.
· Dielectric resistance: SPUA material has outstanding dielectric resistance and can withstand long-term immersion of most corrosive media.
· Outdoor aging resistance: due to the specific molecular structure of polyurea and the absence of catalyst in the system, SPUA material shows excellent aging resistance. Although yellowing occurs in aromatic SPUA, it will not be pulverized or cracked.
· Adhesion: SPUA material has good adhesion with metal, concrete, plastic, wood and other substrates. Through appropriate formula selection, can get a system which adhesion strength exceeds SPUA's own strength. It can be seen from the table that some substrates have been damaged, which indicates that SPUA material has a good adhesion to the substrates.