Eco-Friendly Silicon PU Elastic layer QT Courts Sports Surface Flooring Athletic Running Track
Model No.: QT(GB) 30kg/barrel
Brand: ON THE WAY
Place of Origin: China
QT (GB) green, a silicon PU material, is a single-component polyurethane material, which does not add any volatile organic solvents harmful to human body and the environment. It has a low VOC content and no environmental pollution. It is a truly green and environment-friendly golf course material. Can adapt to cement, asphalt and other foundation; Due to its unique physical micro-foaming technology, the bottom layer presents a dense micro-bubble structure, which saves about 30% of the material compared with traditional materials, and has superior physical properties and good appearance, which greatly saves construction cost and is widely recognized by the market.
QT green (GB) technical specifications for single-component silicon PU court materials:
Product code: QT green (GB)
Project technical indicators
Appearance light green viscous liquid
Density (20℃), g/ml 1.4-1.6
Viscosity (25℃), mpa.s 6000-8000
Tensile strength /MPa ≥1
Elongation at break /% ≥100
Hardness (shao A) 35-65
Flame retardant grade/Ι
Dry time (23±2℃, humidity 50±10%) /h 6
Dry time (23±2℃, humidity 50±10%) /h 2
The performance characteristics of
1) no solvent, environmental non-toxic, no pollution;
2) physical foaming, dense and uniform bubble hole, material saving, high strength;
3) strong acid and alkali resistance, hydrolysis resistance, beautiful and bright appearance;
3) good elasticity, high rebound rate, more comfortable feet, and better sports performance;
4) simple construction, direct use, convenient operation, curing speed can be adjusted.
Scope of application
3) courts, tennis courts, basketball courts, volleyball courts and other sports venues;
4) children's park, kindergarten activity field;
3) pedestrian paths, communities, playgrounds and other entertainment places.
Implementation standard: GB 36246-2018 (green silicon PU can be sampled to any domestic standard), to achieve physical microcellular foaming, according to the construction process can be over shock absorption, vertical deformation and other physical indicators.
Storage and packaging
Specification: 30kg/ barrel. 27.7kg/ bag (silicon PU)+2.3kg/small barrel (additive).
In a cool and dry place, avoid direct sunlight, and the storage temperature is less than 30℃.The warranty is 6 months, after the expiration date, it can still be used normally after passing the test, please pay attention to keep it sealed.