Colourful Water-based runway top coat Courts Sports Surface Flooring Athletic Running Track
Waterborne polyurethane topcoat
Instructions for use and precautions
Key points: Properly mix and evenly spread thin coating construction. The surface of the base layer should be kept clean before construction, and no pollutants are allowed. All contaminants such as fats, greases, paint residues, chemicals and floating pulp must be removed.
Matching ratio: A: B = 3:1
1. Shake the A component evenly before use, then pour it into a clean mixing tank;
2. While stirring component A, slowly add component B curing agent. It is not recommended to completely inject component B at one time;
3. Mix the A and B components for about 3~4 minutes, and ask for 500-600 rpm, until fully stirred. (It is strictly forbidden to use wooden sticks, artificially stir, and the hands are fast, it is difficult for one minute. More than 300 rpm, the mixer tip should be clean);
4. If it is used in small doses, it must be weighed electronically and strictly proportioned. Otherwise, it will not cure and the curing will be uneven.
5. After the two components are evenly mixed, add 5%-10% of the total amount of water according to the construction method (rolling and spraying), stir again and mix evenly. If there is too much water, foaming will occur. Please absorb water according to the substrate. Rate the small test and then carry out large-scale construction.
6. When rolling, it is recommended to use sponge roller or high quality flat short hair roller. It is necessary to roll longitudinally and horizontally to uniformly roll. It must be continuously constructed. It should not be stopped in the middle. It should be used within 30 minutes. Do not place it for a long time. Especially in high temperature weather, the curing reaction is taking place. When the time is too long, the paint will gradually solidify and begin to coagulate, producing a gel. During construction, we must adhere to the principle of “specialized ingredients, multiple allocations, and continuous supply”;
7. After construction, doors and windows should be closed as much as possible to prevent leaves or dust from contaminating the site; to prevent mosquitoes from falling on the surface of the film.
8. After 12 hours of construction, you can be employed and open the load for 48 hours.
9. Drying time: (temperature 20-26 ° C, relative air humidity 60-65%)
10. Construction temperature, the substrate temperature of 10~35°C is at least 3°C higher than the air dew point temperature; if the temperature is lower than 10°C, the chemical crosslinking reaction occurs very slowly, so heating is recommended.
11. If the weather is cold, the material will be sticky, especially component A; it is recommended to put components A and B into a heated place or into a bucket containing warm water (20 ° C -40 ° C) for 10 minutes. Take it out and mix it evenly and apply it. Do not avoid: the water temperature in the barrel should not be too high, otherwise, it will solidify too quickly during construction and will affect the quality of the product.
The company's products have high stability and quality assurance. Due to the differences in individual construction environments and materials selected, it is recommended to conduct field tests before construction to ensure reliability. If you have any questions, please call our company or consult your sales consultant. We will be happy to help you.