Anti-yellowing PU Courts Sports Surface Flooring Athletic Running Track
First, the ratio
The bottom layer is mainly composed of QD-02 or QD-A: QD-B=4:1
Middle layer: black particles, CD glue /3071ZA/3071B
Finish: Two-component facing material 3041A/3041B
Second, the process
1. Basic ground treatment, including removal of debris, ground grinding, treatment of expansion joints, and equality.
2. According to the dosage of 0.15kg/m2, evenly spray or spray the primer evenly on the ground in the case of drying the cement floor to achieve the state of no film formation on the ground.
3. After the primer is cured, press the black granules: glue = 8:1 (weight ratio) to carry out the bottom layer compounding. Pour the black granules first, pour the glue, stir evenly and spread. It can be applied to the back cover with two-component material 3071. It can be accurately measured according to the ratio. After pouring into component B (transparent material), pour into component A (with pigment component), mix and stir evenly, add catalyst. (Depending on the temperature, etc.), stir evenly and then apply the back cover.
4. The bottom layer can be used to spray the first layer of the surface. The second layer of the surface layer can be sprayed in the opposite direction.
Third, matters needing attention
1. Minimize the construction time between each floor, depending on the construction weather and construction conditions on site. If the interval process needs to be increased in cleaning and grinding, the adhesion of the material can be ensured.
2. The surface must be cleaned before each process in the construction process.
3. After the construction of the site is completed, it must be maintained for 5 days before being put into use.