Asphal Cement Courts Sports Surface Flooring Athletic Running Track
Composite EPDM course
First, the ratio
The bottom layer is mainly composed of QD-02 or QD-A: QD-B=4:1
Middle layer: Glue and black granule mixture (1:8) CD glue dosage 0.11 kg/m2, particle dosage 0.9kg/m2
Second, the process
1. Basic ground treatment, including removal of debris, ground grinding, treatment of expansion joints, and equality.
2. According to the dosage of 0.15kg/m2, evenly spray or spray the primer evenly on the ground in the case of drying the cement floor to achieve the state of no film formation on the ground.
3. According to the black granules: glue = 8:1 (8kg black granules with 1kg glue) for the bottom layer of the ingredients, first pour the black granules, then pour the glue, stir evenly and spread with a paver.
4. After the bottom layer can be used, the EPDM granules: glue = 6:1 (6kg EPDM granules with 1kg glue) for the batching construction, first pour the EPDM granules, pour the glue, stir evenly and spread with the paver.
Third, matters needing attention
1. Minimize the construction time between each floor, depending on the construction weather and construction conditions on site. If the interval process needs to be increased in cleaning and grinding, the adhesion of the material can be ensured.
2. The surface must be cleaned before each process in the construction process.
3. After the construction of the site is completed, it must be maintained for 5 days before being put into use.