All Weather Courts Sports Surface Flooring Athletic Running Track
First, the ratio
The bottom layer is mainly composed of QD-02 or QD-A: QD-B=4:1
Middle layer: Glue and black granule mixture (1:8) CD glue dosage 0.11 kg/m2, particle dosage 0.9kg/m2
Sealed black 3071A/B
Upper layer: surface layer Q3041A/B (4:1)
Second, the process
1. Basic ground treatment, including removal of debris, ground grinding, treatment of expansion joints, and equality.
2. According to the dosage of 0.15kg/m2, evenly spray or spray the primer evenly on the ground in the case of drying the cement floor to achieve the state of no film formation on the ground.
3. According to the black granules: glue = 8:1 (8kg black granules with 1kg glue) for the bottom layer of the ingredients, first pour the black granules, then pour the glue, stir evenly and spread with a paver.
4. The bottom layer can be applied to the bottom layer of the bottom layer: according to 3071A: 3071B=7:1 (weight ratio), pour into component B (transparent material), then pour into component A (with pigment component), mix After stirring uniformly, a catalyst (depending on temperature, etc.) is added, and after stirring, the backing is applied.
5. After the construction of the intermediate layer is completed, the surface layer is applied in accordance with the amount of 1.25 kg/m2/mm.
Third, matters needing attention
1. Minimize the construction time between each floor, depending on the construction weather and construction conditions on site. If the interval process requires more cleaning and grinding, the adhesion of the material can be guaranteed.
2. The surface must be cleaned before each process in the construction process.
3. After the construction of the site is completed, it must be maintained for 5 days before being put into use.