SGS IAAF Certificated Line Paint Courts Sports Surface Flooring Athletic Running Track
In addition to the advantages of polyurethane, waterborne polyurethane adhesives are unique compared to solvent-based polyurethane adhesives.
(1) Using water as medium, non-toxic and non-combustible, pollution-free, non-hazardous, low odor, no pollution to the environment, energy saving, suitable for substrates that are easily attacked by organic solvents.
(2) The viscosity is low, and it can be adjusted with water-soluble thickener and water, and the operation is convenient, and the residual glue is easy to clean.
(3) It can be mixed with a variety of water-based resins to improve performance and reduce cost, but pay attention to ionic properties and acidity and alkalinity to prevent agglomeration.
(4) Containing a group such as a carboxyl group or a hydroxyl group, and participating in the reaction under suitable conditions to produce cross-linking and improving properties.
(5) Poor wettability to non-polar substrates.
(6) The drying speed is slow, the initial tack is low, and the water resistance is poor.