Professional Line Paint Courts Sports Surface Flooring Athletic Running Track
Main ingredients: main paint, curing agent
Specifications: 5 kg / group (H-A: 3.75kg, H-B: 1.25kg)
Use ratio: weight ratio: main paint (H-A): curing agent (H-B) = 3:1
Example: 3.75kg of main paint requires 1.25kg of curing agent
Construction procedures, precautions and dosage
1. Stir the main paint evenly before painting. If impurities are mixed, use screen filtration and use. For different batches, the main paint should be mixed evenly and then used as needed.
2. The surface of the substrate is cleaned, no dust or oil stains, 3.75kg of the main paint plus 1.25kg of curing agent (weight ratio: main paint: curing agent = 3:1), evenly mixed in a clean and waterless container. 5 - 10 minutes, brush or spray until the bubbles disappear.
3. Theoretical dosage: 6-8m2/kg (amount varies depending on the material of the substrate), generally a group of basketball courts, about 17 groups of standard 400 meters runway.
4. Recoating time should be appropriate, generally controlled at 24 ° ∕ 25 ° C (dry film 30um), autumn and winter should be extended.
5. The same batch of products should be selected to avoid the disadvantages of uneven gloss and chromatic aberration.
1, should avoid affecting the drying and bubble, pinhole, delamination and wrinkle phenomenon, the actual brushing should be a thin layer.
2. Construction should be avoided in rainy or humid weather to avoid affecting interlayer adhesion and smoothness.
3. After the film is formed, the paint film should be used for one week and above.
4. After the paint is properly assembled, it should be used as soon as possible. The remaining materials should not be returned to the original packaging. The paint after opening should be sealed and stored.
5. All equipment should be cleaned and cleaned with supporting thinner in time, and dried for use.
6. This product is a solvent-based coating. It should be stored, transported and constructed according to the regulations. Pay attention to eliminate the fire and keep away from the heat source.
Well ventilated, cool and dry