Safety And Environmentally Silicon PU Elastic layer QT Courts Sports Surface Flooring Athletic Running Track
Model No.: QT Green (GB)
Single component silicon PU course material QT Green (GB) Introduction:
Silicon PU material QT Green (GB) is a one-component polyurethane material, does not add any volatile organic solvents harmful to the human body and the environment, has low VOC content, no environmental pollution, is a truly green and environmentally friendly golf course material; can be adapted to cement, Asphalt and other foundations; due to its unique physical micro-foaming technology, the bottom layer has a dense microbubble structure, saving about 30% of materials compared with traditional materials, and has superior physical properties and good appearance, greatly saving construction costs. , widely recognized by the market.
Single component silicon PU course material QT green (GB) technical indicators:
Model: QT Green (GB)
Project technical indicators
Appearance Light green viscous liquid
Density (20 ° C), g / ml 1.4-1.6
Viscosity (25 ° C), mPa.s 6000-8000
Tensile strength / MPa ≥ 1
Elongation at break /% ≥100
Hardness (Shao A) 35-65
Flame retardant / grade Ι
Dry time (23±2°C, humidity 50±10%)/h 6
Dry time (23±2°C, humidity 50±10%)/h 2
1) No solvent, environmentally friendly, non-toxic, non-polluting;
2) Using physical foaming, the cells are dense and uniform, saving materials and high strength;
3) Strong acid and alkali resistance, hydrolysis resistance, and beautiful appearance;
4) The product has good elasticity, high rebound rate, more comfortable foot feeling and better sports performance;
5) Simple construction, can be used directly, easy to operate, and the curing speed can be adjusted.
Scope of application
1) Various sports venues such as stadiums, tennis courts, basketball courts, and volleyball courts;
2) Children's playground, kindergarten activity venue;
3) Pedestrian walks, communities, playgrounds and other entertainment venues.
Implementation of the standard: GB 36246-2018 (green silicon PU can be sampled through any domestic standards), to achieve physical micro-porous foaming, according to the construction process can be subjected to impact absorption, vertical deformation and other physical indicators.
Storage and packaging
Specifications: 30kg / barrel. 27.7kg/bag (silicon pu) +2.3kg/barrel (additive)
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and store at temperatures below 30 °C. The warranty is 6 months. After the warranty period, it can still be used normally after passing the test. Please pay attention to the sealed storage.