High Elasticity Spraying Polyurea Courts Sports Surface Flooring Athletic Running Track
Model No.: SFC-12A/B
SFC-12 is a two-component reaction-curing synthetic polymer plastic track spray fabric. The SFC-12A component is made of a combination of polyether polyol, plasticizer, crosslinking agent and filler. The SFC-12B component is a polyurethane prepolymer obtained by polymerization of a polyether polyol, a diisocyanate or the like.
1. Two-component elastic spray fabric.
2. It has the advantages of high strength, good tensile properties and high elasticity. Suitable for surface coating of runway.
3. Environmentally friendly spray fabric is non-toxic and non-polluting.
4. Excellent bonding properties.
5. Bright colors and good weather resistance.
SFC-12 spray surface instructions and construction points instructions:
1. Stir the SFC-12A and SFC-12B in a ratio of 1:2 through a vertical stirrer;
2. (1) Adding 0.5%-1% of the total amount of SFC-12A and SFC-12B below 5 °C, the catalyst is fully stirred evenly, and (2) no catalyst is added above 5 °C;
3. Add the equal weight of EPDM particles of SFC-12A and SFC-12B mixed slurry. Stir well and spray.
1. The bottom layer must be cleaned and leveled without impurities or powder.
2.Weigh strictly according to the construction quality ratio, stir well for 3-5 minutes,( 57398626,add B first, then add group A to fully stir, add catalyst, and finally add particles to stir evenly)
3. Make sure that the unit area is sprayed in a sufficient amount to prevent the bottom from being exposed, and the amount of spraying is not enough.
4. Conditions of use: 5-30 ° C, relative humidity 80% or less.