Colored non slip road Courts Sports Surface Flooring Athletic Running Track
Colored non-slip road
Instructions for use and precautions:
Non-slip surface adhesive use ratio: A: B = 4.55: 1
1) Preparation before construction: 1 purging the ground, 2 boundary tape protection
Use a vacuum cleaner or a hair dryer to remove impurities and dust from the road surface. If the road surface is deep or damaged, it should be repaired first.
Note: The concrete pavement foundation should be placed after one month of pouring/asphalt road, and the colored ceramic grain pavement should be laid two months after the pouring. The pavement should be dry and flat, and the uneven surface will increase the amount of material used.
2) Interface agent spread: 1 special interface agent, 2 roller or spray interface agent, 3 curing 2-4 hours
3) Primer spread and non-slip particles spread: 1 mix bottom glue, 2 draw bottom glue, 3 synchronous spread ceramic particles, 4 curing 30 minutes, 5 clean floating sand
Scrape or spray the primer to mix the special adhesive materials for the colored pavement according to the ratio, and then apply it with the gums; the uneven surface of the ground and the pits are completely filled with resin mortar material;
4) Spreading particles uniformly spread the colored ceramic particles on the surface of the special bonding material for the color road surface which has just been uniformly coated, and completely cover the resin material; (bicycle road, sidewalk ceramic particle index, [1---3mm], bus stop , highway, ceramic particle index [2--4mm], concrete roadbed, adhesive 1.5 kg per square, ceramic particles 5-6 kg per square. Asphalt roadbed, adhesive 2 kg per square, ceramic particles 5-6 kg per square.
5) After the curing, remove the excess floating sand and recycle it for reuse.
6) Resistant to the required surface layer of acrylic varnish cover, can effectively improve its yellowing resistance
7) Spread the mixed materials within 30 minutes, and so on.
8) Do not let people walk on the surface within three hours
9) Avoid going to work when the weather is bad
10) Construction temperature, the substrate temperature of 10~35°C is at least 3 °C higher than the air dew point temperature;
Note: It is not easy to place the two components after mixing for a long time, especially in high temperature weather. The curing reaction is taking place. If the time is too long, the coating will gradually solidify and begin to coagulate, resulting in gel. Adhere to the "specialization" during construction
The principle of “people's ingredients, multiple allocations, and continuous supply”;
The company's products have high stability and quality assurance. Due to the differences in individual construction environments and materials selected, it is recommended to conduct field tests before construction to ensure reliability. If you have any questions, please call our company or consult your sales consultant. We will be happy to help you.