Anti UV Polyurethane Glue Binder Adhesive Courts Sports Surface Flooring Athletic Running Track
First, the ratio
The bottom layer is mainly composed of QD-02 or QD-A: QD-B=4:1
Middle layer: Two-component course paving material 3051A/B (5:1), 3071A/B (7:1) plus a certain proportion of black particles. Usage: 1.3 kg/m2
Upper layer: surface layer Q3041A/B (4:1)
Second, the process
1. Basic ground treatment, including removal of debris, ground grinding, treatment of expansion joints, and equality.
2. According to the dosage of 0.15kg/m2, evenly spray or spray the primer evenly on the ground in the case of drying the cement floor to achieve the state of no film formation on the ground.
3. The mixing of two groups of powder. It is formulated according to the weight ratio of the two components. Pour the weighed component B into a transparent component, then pour the weighed component A into a color component. Stir well and add the catalyst according to the appropriate proportion of the total amount of AB material, and a certain proportion of black. The mixture can be mixed after mixing and mixing.
4. After the basic curing of the bottom layer (can be applied), the paving machine is used for the paving of the two-component paving mixture, and the dosage is 1.3 kg/m2.
5. After the construction of the intermediate elastic layer is completed, sanding is carried out without sticking hands, and then the surface layer is applied according to the amount of 1.25 kg/m2.
Third, matters needing attention
1. Minimize the construction time between each floor, depending on the construction weather and construction conditions on site. If the interval process needs to be increased in cleaning and grinding, the adhesion of the material can be ensured.
2. The surface must be cleaned before each process in the construction process.
3. After the construction of the site is completed, it must be maintained for 5 days before being put into use.