National Standard 7:1 Two-Component Binder-Red
Model No.: 3071A/B(GB) 250kg/barrel
Brand: ON THE WAY
Place of Origin: China
Main ingredients: 3071A, 3071B
Specification: A component: 250 kg/drum, B component: 200 kg/drum
Use ratio: weight ratio: 3071A: 3071B=7:1
Example: 3071A 21kg, 3071B 3kg, catalyst 0.24kg (1-1.2% of the total AB, specifically adjusted according to local air temperature and humidity).
Usage: according to the ratio of 3071B -- 3071A -- catalyst, fully stir and evenly spread the construction.
The construction technology
1. Pu-pu course: mix AB materials and catalyst evenly in proportion on the treated cement or asphalt foundation and then spread the construction.
2. Mixing course and track: mix AB materials, black particles and catalyst evenly in proportion on the treated cement or asphalt foundation and then spread the construction.
3. The theoretical dosage of this product is 1.3kg/㎡/mm (the dosage varies according to the basic material), and the construction is carried out uniformly and without omission.
4, after the table can be dry (24 hours or so surface non-stick hands, depending on the temperature, humidity and different), and then the next construction.
1. Construction should be avoided in rainy or wet weather, so as not to affect the adhesion between layers.
2. The materials should be used as soon as possible after they are prepared. The leftovers should not be returned to the original packaging.
3. After the completion of construction, all appliances shall be cleaned with matching diluents and dried for later use.
The product should be stored, transported and constructed in accordance with the regulations. Put an end to fire and stay away from heat source.Well-ventilated, cool and dry, strengthen labor protection.